Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day


 So I decided to get a little creative again. . .
 
First I was invited to come down to Rowena &
model for a photo shoot for their Valentine's promo photos.
 
Then I decided to get a little creative myself.
So I put together a fun & colourful shoot consisting of Hearts, lingerie & bright, bright colours. ;)
(I seriously almost gave the photographer a seizure with all the neon in the room)

Promotional Valentine's Day photos done for Rowena
(a Pinup Clothing store on Whyte Ave)
 
A littler baseball/thug life fun
Have fun scoring a Homerun on Valentine's day ;)
 
Love me, Hate me. It's up to you.
 As sweet as Candy <3 

Blow me . . . a kiss <3
 
I really wanted to do something creative for Valentine's Day,
after one of my fans gave me the idea of doing monthly themed photos shoots after my Creative Christmas postcards were such a success.
 
So I am now planning on doing a ton of monthly, holiday themed creative shoots in 2013.
 
& I'm hoping to create something fun for St. Patrick's Day next ;)
 
- - - - - - - - -
 
Credits:
Rowena photos: 

Photographer: Lane Jensen
MUA & Hair: Angela Mac
Clothing: Rowena
- - -
Baseball & Heart photos:
Photographer: Matchbox Photography
MUA & Hair: MissDianne Make Up Artist
- - -
Make sure to follow me on Twitter @MissNicaStone

www.nicastone.com - coming soon
- - -

No comments:

Post a Comment