Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Model, Promotional Model & Brand Ambassador

Professional freelance model who enjoys working with new & exciting companies as much as I can. Life is much too short. So I decided I would do something I enjoy with my life, so for the past 4 years I have been successfully working as a model, promoter & brand ambassador & I couldn't imagine doing something else with my life.I guarantee to be professional, positive, punctual & never to come to work without looking my absolute best. Your company & products are much too important to me to waste your time. ;) 

I am available for hire in various styles of modeling:
- Lifestyle - Boudoir - Fitness - Bikini - Glamour - Fashion - Editorial - Print work - Music Videos - Alternative - Runway - Promotional - Brand Ambassador - Event Hosting and more! 

I am currently accepting;
Event, Promotional & Brand Ambassador bookings for $30 per hour
Runway & Spokes Model bookings for $75 per hour
Character Make-up Still & Video bookings (Music or Commercial) for $150 per hour
Still Model bookings for $250 per hour
Sorry, I do not model nude (only implied).
*A 50% deposit of all bookings would be required for date to be set.


Contact: 
e: model.nicastone@gmail.com 
w: www.nicastone.com 










Be sure to follow me on Twitter for updates @MissNicaStone 

www.nicastone.com - coming soon



1 comment:

  1. hi all,
    first of all i say to thanks for sharing this models. I also want to tell my friend about this who is also looking good models. Well I definitely enjoyed reading it. This article provided by you is very helpful for accurate planning.
    thanks
    For more information you can visit this link:
    www.katkelley.com

    ReplyDelete