Wednesday, March 7, 2012

I decided to ask my fans: What style of person do you see me as?


“I feel like I'm a slightly alternative chick w/ a mad love for anything nerd!”

-Answer Honestly


Trista: Beautiful but you already know that... I think your a classy girl... with a bit of sassy... strong willed. Go getter!


Mike: I think your a huge geek and kind of a bad ass


Kelly: I was just going to say huge geek :p


Chris: Kind hearted with a touch of nerd.


Michael: I would say definitely alternative, not way out there but enough
to keep things interesting. Oh and drop dead gorgeous ;) lol


Jesse: I would say your style would be reference to a rainbow...A mixture of few things to make something breath taking... definitively a wow factor!


Alan: A dedicated, hard working, kind hearted beautiful nerd (HUGE NERD)!!!! LOL



Nica Stone: Awe you guys rock! I love every one of those answers



No comments:

Post a Comment