Saturday, November 5, 2011

A little bit about me. . .

Hi! I am Nica Stone, an Alberta-born Professional Freelance Model.

When I was young, I long dreamed of being a Model! Since I started pursuing that dream 3 years ago, I've had nothing but positive feedback! I began my modeling career in February 2009. In that time, I've had the pleasure of working with over three-dozen photographers, having been featured in more than 60 photo shoots. These shoots have consisted of many different styles: Glamour, Main-Stream, Boudoir, Conceptual, Dark Creations and Contracted work. I've done everything from Music Videos to Designer Clothing portfolios. . .

I love doing conceptual shoots!!! Getting into a character and creating something completely different and out-of-the-ordinary is the most exciting aspect of modeling . . . almost like being an actor - but without any lines to memorize! ;)

Thanks for stopping by, I hope you like what you see and I look forward to working with you! Now let's see where this rollercoaster leads me!
Sincerely yours,

Nica Stone
~ Cuts Like A Diamond ~

No comments:

Post a Comment